The Etac Prio wheelchair provides a high level of customisation, adaptability and care for users. This tilt in space and reclining wheelchair allows for frequent repositioning and long term seating.
It focuses on the concept of "ability-based seating" and provides surprising comfort, whilst being well-balanced and easy to operate. Prio is made to provide rest – without sacrificing mobility.
Unique feature and accessories including Dynamic Pelvic Support, elevating leg supports and multi adjustment head support combine to improve sitting tolerance over time.
We have provided the Prio in a standard configuration. It can be customised to a users’ every need.
- Dynamic Pelvic Support as standard provides support and variation during repositioning
- Complete hygiene covers as standard for easy cleaning and hygiene
- Elevating leg supports with calf supports
- Adjustable foot supports with heel straps
- Multi Adjustment Head Support
- Attendant brakes on Transit and Self-propelled and additional brake on self-propelled models
- Endless adaptability with over 60 accessories available.
|Part Number||Seat Width (CM)||Seat Depth (CM)||Total Width (CM)||Width with Attendant Brakes (CM)||Total Weight (KG)|
Back Support height: 55-70 cm (21¾-27½") as std, 45-60 cm (17 ¾- 23 ¾) with 3D back
Tilt angle: -3° to +20°
Back support adjustable angulation: 0° – +30°
Balance positions: Etac Prio with 20", 22", or 24" rear wheels has three alternative balance positions for each seat height.
Maximum user weight: 135 kg (21.5 lbs)
Seat height: 20", 22" and 24" rear wheels: 38–52.5 cm (15-20¾")
16" rear wheels: 40-45 cm (15¾-17¾")
" data-product-sku="etac-prio-wheelchair" data-product-type="Seating & Positioning">